WTB: Surfboard Dynamics by Tristan Mausse, Paul Gross

WesCantDress

Mar 5, 2020
Long Beach, CA
Looking forward to some light reading on the topic of hydrodynamics from Tristan Mausse and Paul Gross. If anyone has a copy (full title below) I’ll gladly take it off your hands at full price.

Also are there any (more easily available) books on the same topic that you’ve found enlightening or helpful, of that I could benefit from reading? - really appreciate any suggestions.

full title is: Surfboard Dynamics - A contemporary research about planing and displacement hulls.

WesCantDress

Mar 5, 2020
Long Beach, CA
Thalia had it until pretty recently...was gonna pull the trigger a month or so ago but they sold out :’-(

A near miss! I only did a quick online search but it was listed as “sold out” everywhere I saw it.

Maybe like @mont the drifter says, we can convince the publishers to do another run. There’s def 3 customers confirmed... guessing another 497 of us could get them interested.

MJB

Aug 13, 2013
SD
Would also like to see this in print again. In the meantime there is some similar articles online, will post in the general forum

DanSan

Jun 7, 2012
Soquel,CA
Looking forward to some light reading on the topic of hydrodynamics from Tristan Mausse and Paul Gross. If anyone has a copy (full title below) I’ll gladly take it off your hands at full price.

Also are there any (more easily available) books on the same topic that you’ve found enlightening or helpful, of that I could benefit from reading? - really appreciate any suggestions.

i have one.

full title is: Surfboard Dynamics - A contemporary research about planing and displacement hulls.