wtb skip frye

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by stu, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Flip756

Flip756 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2016
    USA North Carolina
  2. Ricksurfin

Ricksurfin Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2019
    San Clemente, CA
  3. stu

stu Member

Feb 1, 2020
    newport beach
    yep that was me. we still have all of the boards i got of facebook ads. me and my dad collect vintage. we ride all of them all and trade some but that’s about it. been surfing since i was 9 and just love the old boards and learning about them.

4. NewportLogger

NewportLogger Member

Jan 21, 2016
    Stu is the son of a 20 year friend of mine. Not a flipper, just a kid with board frother DNA.

John likes this.
  5. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Have at it kid, and good on you and your old man for having something really genuine and solid to bond over.

As for you 2nd rate internet detectives, sell off a few of your many boards and buy some lumber to build a makeshift elks lodge out in the woods. Haul your too much free time cracker asses out there once a week and hold meetings about who is buying/selling what boards, where, and for how much.

The coat of arms above your fort could be of Rodney Dangerfield mid Triple Lindy* in the cross hairs of a rifle scope-
    No Flippers

If you think this is harsh, you not only called out a 14 yr old kid who is just trying to score a board to surf and share with his Dad, but also posted his Facebook info for everyone on here and lurking here.
    Someone ever did that to YOUR kid? C'mon...

*Stu- that Triple Lindy reference is a good bit before your time, so for reference-

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  6. cheyneskeezer

cheyneskeezer Well-Known Member

May 30, 2017
    Long Beach CA
    agreed ^ way to much time on some hands as of late.... dont even care to lurk here anymore every thread is full of policing and bashing for prices. Hope you score a skip kid!

7. jbb

jbb Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Southern California
    In the spirit of offering critiques of other member's posts, I find your frequent use of the racial slur, "cracker", mildly offensive. Just saying... Screenshot_2020-02-16-11-06-32~2.png

8. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Mild offense duly noted.
    And being an American of Northern European decent- Scottish/Irish/German-
    I don't say it mean spirited, always laughing or with a smile, much like those of African American heritage will use what is considered the Ultimate racial slur with each other all the time.
    In the case of getting after a 14 year old kid here and the antics that followed? Sorry, but that was indeed, some cracker ass behavior.

Salinity and cheyneskeezer like this.
  9. stu

stu Member

Feb 1, 2020
    newport beach
    hey guys. sorry to start any issues here. i honestly just old boards and riding them. i got a line on a skip can’t wait to finally try one of his boards. hope everyone got some waves today. rode this 63 yater d fin and knost glider at sano with my dad today. stoked!

deemce and Andrew Johnson like this.
  10. stu

stu Member

Feb 1, 2020
    newport beach

Attached Files: