WTB 9’6 Tommy Witt (Ventura)

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
I’m not sure where @kpd73 ended with his T Witt search and don’t want to step on his toes but I’m hoping to only bring one board to Baja this summer and I’m thinking this is it!

I called Ricky back in Florida where I used to get quite a few boards shaped and he’s 3 months out from production (heading for the border July 1st) so that option is out. Open to any condition but nothing under 9’6!

P.S. The aforementioned sanded blue from Icons of Surf is no longer listed online and I really could never see myself buying the gloss red and black tuxedo for sale at Mitch's at the moment - especially not in Baja!

09829DA9-C87E-46D2-92F3-823E42DE8343.jpeg

Last edited:

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island
Thanks to a few distinguished gentlemen of culture here and their contacts I ended up with this-

9'6 x 22.75 x 3 and once got that Farberow dialed - rammed all the way to the back of the box (TWSS) - I was off to the races.
Really killer board.
My only lb and truly does it all.
Would love to get a hold of a Flying Diamonds Revival fin for it to try.

BlueWitt.png

Last edited:

Makawaosurfer93

Feb 15, 2007
USA New Jersey
It's crazy how when these boards are standing on the tail, like the first photo, they don't look like the hips are behind the center of the board, but lay it down and you can really see it. I noticed this on @kpd73 s board.

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
Looks like I’m missing out on this one. Seller has “someone coming to look after work.”

Thanks to everyone that offered to help! I’ll return the favor in the future if I can!

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island
Looks like I’m missing out on this one. Seller has “someone coming to look after work.”

Thanks to everyone that offered to help! I’ll return the favor in the future if I can!

It's crazy how when these boards are standing on the tail, like the first photo, they don't look like the hips are behind the center of the board, but lay it down and you can really see it. I noticed this on @kpd73 s board.

I honestly was thinking the same thing looking at this one out west. And it's true. You can really see them when its layed down and Really get a good view flying over them if your weight is in front of that wide point and you try a solid turn.
Mine is an absolute Gem.

@KDenning - sorry man. Midnight Run it if the sale falls through!