Winter suits..... anticipation

dingpatch

Apr 2, 2014
Florida USA
Ya, "joggers" for sure, , , , ,

Hee, hee, , , , there was that time many years ago when I was paddling out. Went to punch through a smaller breaking wave and just as I'm about to push up through the soup, , , , a little lemon size Portuguese Man of War comes over with the soup and goes right down the front of my farmer john!!!!!!! It went all-the-way-down and wrapped around my goodies!!!! I got up on the beach and luckily for me two of "our girls" were there to help me get the neoprene off and get the tentacles unwrapped from my equipment!!!! I am sure that It Was a Sight to See! LOL. LOL. True story.

SharkB8

Sep 21, 2011
USA Virginia
Surfers changing poncho with a hood. After surf dump hot water over head and in suit. You get a few minutes before the cold really starts to suck. I hate chest zip but finally gave in on a xcel with built in hood. Most days my torso is somewhat dry.

Roadmaster

Nov 19, 2015
USA Virginia
bought a Billabong Furnace Ultra 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit from Cleanline.com during their sale. Suit has that new graphene lining. I have never worn a Billabong suit and according to their size chart I ordered a medium short, generally I fit a medium in other brands, so hope it fits. Should be here Tuesday.

Basenji703

Apr 2, 2014
Virginia Beach, VA
bought a Billabong Furnace Ultra 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit from Cleanline.com during their sale. Suit has that new graphene lining. I have never worn a Billabong suit and according to their size chart I ordered a medium short, generally I fit a medium in other brands, so hope it fits. Should be here Tuesday.
Just in time for ...no surf?

Chilly Willy

Feb 15, 2004
USA New Jersey
I feel your pain, @michael. Last Sunday's howling, frigid wind was awful. The changing poncho is 100% the way to go, although I was getting some frosty gusts straight up the middle last week. Car direction is also a great suggestion. Bonus if you can park the car strategically to block the wind AND position you to be in the warm sun while changing.

dingpatch

Apr 2, 2014
Florida USA
For what it's worth, , , , , ,

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>