Winter suits..... anticipation

cuda

Aug 23, 2007
Vo Dielun. AKA Rhode Island
check out Feral. no nonsense quality. Their 3mm hooded is great fall and spring up here.
For deep winter warmth, quality, least restrictive range of motion + marketing nonsense (werdz) the O'Neill Psycho Tech is as good as it gets.

West81

Jun 28, 2021
Hollandia
If there were available here I would consider parting with €750 for a new Matuse Tumo

Mine has been going strong for 4 seasons now

Although I must admit I have applied some extra glue on some of the seals

zalfa

May 19, 2018
NE
Anyone have a good experience with one of these lately :

First new winter suit in a long time.. looking for options.
Love my feral 3/2 but something leads me to believe a 5/4 from them won’t be the best for NE winters..

Skegg

Oct 7, 2021
Maine
Anyone have a good experience with one of these lately :

First new winter suit in a long time.. looking for options.
Love my feral 3/2 but something leads me to believe a 5/4 from them won’t be the best for NE winters..
I have a Dante 4/3 that I really like, my partner does too. Hopefully they've improved their hoods, because the hood on my old Tumo was horrible.

As for Feral, I'd expect their 5/4 to be just as warm. My Feral 3mm+ was adequate into mid November last year.

Proper_Mode

Jan 8, 2016
USA California
I had a Dante 4/3 and it was one of the hardest suits for me to get out of. The Feral rubber feels very nice. Just got a billabong furnace otherwise would pony up for feral

Outside

Dec 12, 2021
Garden City, NY
I had posted some 4/3 and 5/4/3 hooded and hoodless suits for sale, for those looking to save a few hundred dollars on some new and gently used Billabong and Excel suits. Just saying.....