Where are the wetsuits?

Jimmycakes

Nov 9, 2016
USA
There is definitely a rise of new surfers due to covid, which doesn't help. I know there's a shortage of gloves and booties. I assume covid is to blame.

espi

May 11, 2018
Dana Point, Ca
Wavestorms and wetsuits are in high demand. Some shapers are having difficulties getting blanks too. Cleanline is a great choice. I agree they're great with service.

avaday

Oct 9, 2015
USA New York
i have a couple of suits sitting in my closet, been cleaning house during this pandemic, they are 4/3 oneill psycho full suit (no hood) and a 6/4 oneill psycho full hooded winter suit, both XLS, both back zips, in good condition. however, the 4/3 has a fin gash on in the calf area (doesn't go thru) and a tiny slit in chest area (doesn't go thru) I've been wearing newer suits that my son got deals on. very cheap, can ship. dm me for pics & details. both about 6-8 years old, but not used in 2-3 seasons. and as we all know, 4/3's are a fringe suit, so not worn often and the winter suit used sparingly by a weekend warrior, never a daily driver.

Mbaltazar

Mar 17, 2019
Portugal
It's not the demand that is high, it's the supply that due to Covid is very, very low. In Europe there is also a shortage of everything that is coming from Asia.

sightpoint

Jan 28, 2014
2' and onshore

Members online