When Kooks Loot Surfboards...and JBer's Dogs

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Nubancho, May 31, 2020.

1. unforgiven

unforgiven Active Member

May 10, 2006
    I'm a bit confused...
    Is this batch of protests the ones trying to pass stricter gun control to make it harder for citizens to own guns,so essentially cops are the only ones with firearms.
    Or is this batch of protests saying cops are untrustworthy and criminal?

2. Artz

Artz Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2018
    Florida
    You are confused on both points.

3. unforgiven

unforgiven Active Member

May 10, 2006
    I have heard this statement repeatedly...
    I guess the thought is...if someone kicked down my front door ,I would be better off Not having a gun.
    You do hear yourself right?

Artz likes this.
  4. Surfnfish

Surfnfish Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2015
    a quiet cabin in the woods
    A recreational handgunner who shoots regularly, I saw a 'get ready' thread two days ago on a handgun collector forum I browse...turns out a right wing armed milita had created a fake account to post the following dog whistle, which was resent to millions:

"The fake account, @ANTIFA_US, tweeted Sunday, "ALERT Tonight's the night, Comrades Tonight we say "F**k The City" and we move into the residential areas... the white hoods.... and we take what's ours #BlacklivesMaters #F**kAmerica."

Shit is getting real, folks...thought I'd seen the worse of America during the Viet Nam war...nope, not with a global pandemic, massive recession, race riots, an Orange clown in the WH who continues to saw this country in half at every chance for personal benefit...we're now arriving at the most serious crossroads in our lifetimes

makes the petty b.s. just...petty

Artz likes this.
  5. TonyPR

TonyPR Active Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Puerto Rico
    Divide and conquer, this show we’re living is is all an agenda orchestrated by the 1% who rule the world and carried out by idiot politicians. Like I said earlier, COVID is the justification to fuck the working class and small businesses and slowly but surely strip the population of their rights, the riots are the perfect justification to activate the military and keep all the slaves at bay. But what do I know, I am just a surfer dude who wears a tin hat...

Yosh, Left Coast 46 and kpd73 like this.
  6. PeakMaster

PeakMaster Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey CMC
    Dude. You're reading what I'm saying entirely wrong. I agree 100% with the content of your post. I'm in fact defending you for not being the one that started similar posts. You most definitely are not. What I said was that you added your opinion well after a bunch of others and you're getting called out for it when plenty of others skated. Chill.

TonyPR likes this.
  7. PeakMaster

PeakMaster Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey CMC
    Which State Police? I received my training at the NJSP Academy and have maintained practicing ever since with a variety of small arms.

8. dingdong

dingdong Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    USA California
    I like these threads, they are interesting because its an insight into what your thoughts and ideals are beyond our common shared love for surfing...back on topic, some people looted a Starbucks...wtf for? lol

9. SdSurferguy

SdSurferguy Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2006
    USA
    I was really impressed that we held off on starting the thread until they looted some really nice looking Takayamas. I mean, how appropriate was that for a surfboards forum???

10. SdSurferguy

SdSurferguy Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2006
    USA
    I wonder if people on coffee forums are debating the looting of Starbucks?