what's on your reading list..?

Surfnfish

Feb 6, 2015
PNW between here and there
another slice from the highly polarizing writer who ended up hated in HI for his tell all on Andy Irons...currently dealing with cataract surgery, once I can read again, this will be on the list. Also looking forward to Bruce Sterling's new work, coming out this spring.

DanSan

Jun 7, 2012
Soquel,CA
download.jpeg

I did a travel assignment..neardby
At Dartmouth Medical Ctr.
Cool.area..people..attitudes..nice snow
But
No waves..
Still cool place

Last edited:

dingdong

Jan 14, 2013
USA California
surfing related? if not, I like the junk entertainment fiction stuff from baldacci, stuart woods, and john sandford to name a few

JMJackFish

Jul 5, 2016
USA North Carolina
another slice from the highly polarizing writer who ended up hated in HI for his tell all on Andy Irons...currently dealing with cataract surgery, once I can read again, this will be on the list. Also looking forward to Bruce Sterling's new work, coming out this spring.

The audio book is freaking hilarious. I couldn't stand his voice or the book for the first hour on a flight and then I caught myself saying "Fucking Surf Journalist" over and over in my mind.

Surfnfish

Feb 6, 2015
PNW between here and there
The audio book is freaking hilarious. I couldn't stand his voice or the book for the first hour on a flight and then I caught myself saying "Fucking Surf Journalist" over and over in my mind.

ya, obnoxious fuk to the max...Lewis Samuels much the same, entertaining to read, full on douche snake in the water...'oh, sorry, bro, I didn't see you...really...smirk, smirk'

Nilus

Jun 30, 2008
Currently reading "Thinking Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman. Pretty wild stuff.

michael

Apr 19, 2017
NJ
Currently reading "Thinking Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman. Pretty wild stuff.
Love that one. Long story short for those who aren't planning to read it - Don't schedule any court cases just before lunch.