What is your favorite logo?

aussie-surfer

Jun 28, 2007
USA Wisconsin
Ha! I don't remember this one, and I'm very certain I would have. Musically speaking, I might have preferred to see a whole note with a fortississimo marking underneath it.
Mambo first came out in the late 80’s, the farting dog was the first design they established. A collection of artists, they put out some cool stuff for a while.
9A3E8E86-7050-4C0C-B726-E76F6F7B30AE.jpeg

Chilly Willy

Feb 15, 2004
USA New Jersey
I will finish my contribution to this thread by stating that we are all attracted to different forms of graphic artistry. However, I am attracted to any form of logo that works well with the design and allows the finished product to look like a well thought out piece of craftsmanship. It can end up being the icing on the cake and there are many logos out there that fit into that criteria. Unfortunately, there are some that do not. I will not go into my opinions on which of those don't. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I certainly have my favorites.

Perfect point. Completely agreed.

Ricksurfin

Jun 9, 2019
San Clemente, CA
I will finish my contribution to this thread by stating that we are all attracted to different forms of graphic artistry. However, I am attracted to any form of logo that works well with the design and allows the finished product to look like a well thought out piece of craftsmanship. It can end up being the icing on the cake and there are many logos out there that fit into that criteria. Unfortunately, there are some that do not. I will not go into my opinions on which of those don't. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I certainly have my favorites.
I agree 100%. In my opinion the logo needs to be small and unobtrusive. The board itself should be the center of attention.