What do you think when you see a woman in the lineup?

TurtleTime

Dec 25, 2018
San Clemente
just another demographic added to the shit show. always have been women and obviously don't have a problem with them being in the water, however the blue crush wave/swell is still pouring in....

maybe a better Q would be Adult Beginners...

SeniorGrom

Mar 20, 2012
USA New Jersey
We’ve come such a long way since this thread started in 2005. Human victims today have so many cards to play. There’s also so much required sensitivity what with the regulators of alphabet soup. The plain answer is that with gender being fluid how would I even know who or what is paddling out?

Sax-son

Nov 23, 2019
Three Rivers, CA
I have had women surfers in my life since the early 1960's. Like other surfers, some are cool and a joy to be around and others you wish there was a bounty on their heads. It's all about the person inside. A few years ago, there was this young female surfer that use to paddle out in the spot I normally go. She was a sweetheart of a person and her style was like watching a ballerina out there. I loved to sit on the beach and just watch her.

Last edited:

SeniorGrom

Mar 20, 2012
USA New Jersey
^^^^^ maybe still not seeing my sarcastic point of view. Remember depending on your ethnicity you have no right to speak on any subject because of toxicity and systemic inherited power.

Glide&Flow

Jun 1, 2021
CenCoastCa
If I was in the water and Worm paddled out, I would catch one in and park my ass on the sand and try to mentally record everything I was seeing her do. The grace of women loggers that rip put the Tudors of the world to shame. Its almost like a completely different sport and I'm so grateful that they do it.

nedsurf

Jan 22, 2005
Next weekend, Oceanside pier, hope for good conditions, added a longboard division this year with some local talent! - https://supergirlsurfpro.com/

Went back to first page of this thread and saw some long-gone members. Made me think I miss G-Coast's posts, but not his preference for eating sardines in mustard sauce.

Last edited: