What board have you got coming..?

NateB

Jul 28, 2020
Laguna beach
make it 4. got a txt pushing 3 months ago saying life delays. not a word since
What glass shop is your guys boards at? I think I picked up mine from Marks glass shop in Santa Ana, worked down the st and would pop by periodically lol. That glass job was REALLY good though

Last edited:

NateB

Jul 28, 2020
Laguna beach
good question. should i "reach out"
Id ask, it’s probably changed since Michael started shaping for Hobie but after doing some quick research through dms and texts I cannot find a glass shop at that address anymore. Most shops here in oc are a bit spotty, and turn around depends on how much volume the individual shaper is putting through their shop.

Michael has always been responsive through dms and text. Dm me if you need his number

Hate to say it but if it gets real out of hand might be worth reaching out to Hobie to ask whatsup

NateB

Jul 28, 2020
Laguna beach
Also damn, just checked the invoice for my triple stringer, tint top and bottom, sanded gloss finish 11’0 glider from him back in may of 2020….I think I’m sick, board prices have gone up soooo much

Jc Nelson

Jul 21, 2019
CALIFORNIA USA
Id ask, it’s probably changed since Michael started shaping for Hobie but after doing some quick research through dms and texts I cannot find a glass shop at that address anymore. Most shops here in oc are a bit spotty, and turn around depends on how much volume the individual shaper is putting through their shop.

Michael has always been responsive through dms and text. Dm me if you need his number

Hate to say it but if it gets real out of hand might be worth reaching out to Hobie to ask whatsup

im not trippin on it. its done when its done. ive have every confidence that he'll let me know if otherwise

ParSurf

Nov 16, 2018
Milwaukee Oregon
These two triple stringers are waiting for me to get home and glass them. 10-2 noserider and a 10’ all a rounder with an emphasis on larger swell
497754EF-C0C0-4099-965F-6750658BEF49.jpeg

Members online