What are you waiting for?

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by hangheels, Apr 20, 2010.

1. PeakMaster

PeakMaster Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey CMC
    nedsurf wrote:
    Yeah. And who's that guy that keeps saying "Mind the Gap". Is he talking about the clothing store? Why does he repeat it only in the subway...I mean "Underground" And what cop worth his salt allows him/herself to be called a "Bobby"...and not carry a fucking gun?

And what the hell business do you still have with Canada? Why aren't the Kinks cutting any more albums?Who buried Paul? Is Keith Moon really dead or is that a UK Elvis conspiracy?

This shit has to stop.

2. Real Jersey

Real Jersey Member

Jul 17, 2007
    You say tomato , I say tomato , too many questions , I say go with the baked beans instead . Don't even mention Marmite .

3. PeakMaster

PeakMaster Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey CMC
    Real Jersey wrote:
    Yeah, well just so you know. Every time I watch The Patriot, with Mel Gibson, I get pissed off at you guys and no taxation without representation too. And don't think for a minute we forgot about your religous intolerance to the Pilgrims.

4. nedsurf

nedsurf Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2005
    Real Jersey wrote:
    You mean Vegemite don't you? So who stole that tasty "treat" from who? Now that I think about it was probably the Aussies. They are all criminals anyway aren't they?

Speaking of criminals, guess we sort of hijacked this thread. End of digression.

Sweet looking board

5. Silk123

Silk123 Active Member

Feb 11, 2005
    USA New Jersey
    i think he meant Dolemite

[​IMG]

6. glidewaves

glidewaves Active Member

Jul 9, 2007
    USA New Jersey,Maryland
    8'5" Anderson Meth Model

Attached files
    [​IMG]

7. glidewaves

glidewaves Active Member

Jul 9, 2007
    USA New Jersey,Maryland
    Bottom

Dims 8'5" 17 7/8 x 23 1/2 x 15 3/8 x 3 1/8 For larger rights off Jersey jetties

Or as Mollusk puts it:

The Meth model, M.E.T.H.--"Minimum Effort Theory Hydrolyzed", says it all. It's too easy to have fun on this modernized version of a blast from the late psychedelic '60's. "Pocket rocket" were words used to describe its casual rip-ability. Inagaddadavida, baby!

Attached files
    [​IMG]

8. hangheels

hangheels Member

Jan 5, 2007
    Ocean View, DE
    Got word from Tim Stamps that my Over Easy and big fish are done. I'll post pics when I can. Wait time wasn't bad at 4-5 weeks.

9. KevinJ

KevinJ New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    USA Florida
    Well it's almost done :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. hangheels

hangheels Member

Jan 5, 2007
    Ocean View, DE
    Heres a pic of my Stamps Fat Fish. I don't have it yet but should be on its way soon with an 8' Over Easy. The fish is 7'

[​IMG]