what are people listening to today?

glider_boy

Apr 14, 2011
SD
Best show though was in Christchurch, The Terminals. Not the usual sparkly classic FN sound- murky, majestic psychedelia from a band that's been at it since the mid 70s. I saw them 10 years after this show, same venue, and they sounded exactly the same. A pure vision.
Great video, I have a couple Terminals LPs but that live version knocks my socks off. Christchurch / Dunedin / NZ in general are definitely on my bucket list. So many great bands.

Lately I've been really digging these guys (UK based refugees from the Fall, not NZ) but I kinda think of them as honorary New Zealanders. I wouldn't be surprised if the Kilgours / Scott had an import copy of this 45.

Last edited:

tuskedbeast

May 25, 2020
San Francisco
Great video, I have a couple Terminals LPs but that live version knocks my socks off. Christchurch / Dunedin / NZ in general are definitely on my bucket list. So many great bands.

Lately I've been really digging these guys (UK based refugees from the Fall, not NZ) but I kinda think of them as honorary New Zealanders. I wouldn't be surprised if the Kilgours / Scott had an import copy of this 45.

Oh yeah! Love The Greatest Hit. Her feminist witchy band The Fates was cool too.
Massive Fall fan here....

DJR

Feb 1, 2018
Carolina Beach NC
been doing a lot of Revolution Summer era Dischord and obscurities...

ABADF918-E6A5-4071-ACBA-53BFC63F172E.jpeg
you inspired me to dig this one out... one of the best comps ever