Wanted: Longer Hull 7'8”- 10’

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by slimgouda, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Veterano

Veterano Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2013
    See, a wise man. AND the tout for Hilbers & Spence is more than spot on.

mitch44 likes this.
  2. Bryce

Bryce Active Member

Nov 6, 2017
    CA
    I know the guy selling the Liddles on Ebay. He is pretty old and is on Ebay a lot and is really into the bidding tactics and ebay community. Personal friend of Greg's. He has a bunch of Liddles, but a lot of them have delam. Some interesting shapes in his quiver, not all particularly the classic hull foil.

Most likely a chance to get a Liddle shaped by Greg for a decent price and put a little work into it to have a sweet board...

3. slimgouda

slimgouda Member

Aug 30, 2017
    LA County
    Thanks for the info. I've seen a couple of this guy's boards on eBay and they all seem rather thrashed.

4. slimgouda

slimgouda Member

Aug 30, 2017
    LA County
    Thanks for the inside scoop! At this point I'm less interested in owning a GL shaped board than something in decent shape that works out the gate.

5. NewportLogger

NewportLogger Member

Jan 21, 2016
    I have an 8'6" Liddle Designs Death Machine that was KP's personal. I have an M3P in work, so might be willing to move the DM. No dings, and 1 or two pressures. Insanely fast and responsive. Lemeee know >>

shadydave likes this.
  6. mitch44

mitch44 Active Member

Sep 3, 2018
    California
    Kirk Putnam's last instagram post had 4 new liddle designs he was marking $100 off. One was 7'8" if I'm not mistaken.

7. slimgouda

slimgouda Member

Aug 30, 2017
    LA County
    Preferably < $700 if possible