Want an epoxy vaquero

Nilus

Jun 30, 2008
Funny, I was just about to list an epoxy vaquero on CL. All you have to do is write a 5,000-word paper -- single-spaced, hanging indent, delivered via fax -- comparing and contrasting the buoyancy and riding properties of displacement hulls constructed out of at least five different materials (poly, epoxy, carbon, balsa, and tuflite). Oh, and priority for anyone including at least one shot of them surfing an Andreini at DOH+ Ocean Beach. Anyway, I'll let you know when I put up the post.

michael

Apr 19, 2017
NJ
Funny, I was just about to list an epoxy vaquero on CL. All you have to do is write a 5,000-word paper -- single-spaced, hanging indent, delivered via fax -- comparing and contrasting the buoyancy and riding properties of displacement hulls constructed out of at least five different materials (poly, epoxy, carbon, balsa, and tuflite). Oh, and priority for anyone including at least one shot of them surfing an Andreini at DOH+ Ocean Beach. Anyway, I'll let you know when I put up the post.
Am I nuts that I want to write that essay?

michael

Apr 19, 2017
NJ
Except a chambered balsa Serena Edgeboard
Call me crazy but I've asked marc for a balsa edge board a few years ago. Got a "No way." Other no ways were vaquero flex tail, a carbon compact (pope bisect) vaquero, and a board shaped by marc and glassed by Michael miller.

Balsa edge board aside, these are all things I've seen but will not be able to reproduce any time soon.