Upcoming fins in work - You pick the color of the bead

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by dingpatch, Aug 18, 2019.

1. dingpatch

dingpatch Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Florida USA
    Let me know what color and if you want clear or solid color and either chopped roving of cut strand. Also, front or back screw. Mailing is $8 East, $10 West. I've got a few more in-works but I have already done what the hair up my bumm told me to do as far as beads go!

1. SOLD 6 1/2 inch U.S.V.I. "distressed" mahogany Bonzer. $50 plus mailing.

[​IMG]

2. SOLD Another 6 1/2 inch U.S.V.I. mahogany Bonzer (not distressed). $50 plus mailing.

[​IMG]

3. SOLD 9 1/2 to 10 inch Mis Lucy (+- 1/8 inch) . Lace wood and Bamboo. $70 plus mailing.

[​IMG]

4. 9 inch Pivot. U.S.V.I. mahogany. $70 plus mailing.

[​IMG]

5. 10 inch Bing noserider style. U.S.V.I. mahogany. $70 plus mailing.

[​IMG]

6. 10 inch Bing noserider style. U.S.V.I. mahogany and pine sunrise glue-up. $70 plus mailing.

[​IMG]

7. SOLD 9 inch pivot. Sunrise glue-up of lace wood and bamboo. $70 plus mailing.

[​IMG]

8. 9 1/2 inch Spoon style. Sunrise glue-up of Big Island Koa and Wiliwili !!! This is the last of my Koa for now. And, I'm down-to-the-bone on wiliwili. $80 plus mailing.

[​IMG]

9. 9 3/4 to 10 inch JQ (+- 1/8 inch). Sunrise glue-up of Big Island Koa and Wiliwili !!! This is the last of my Koa for now. And, I'm down-to-the-bone on wiliwili. $80 plus mailing.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    hankster likes this.
  2. dingpatch

dingpatch Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Florida USA
    Ummmmmm, , , , , well, so, , , , , Anybody?

Otherwise, I will have to proceed with what the hair-up-my-butt will tell me to do Tuesday morning, , , ,! LOL

3. Tenderloin Tom

Tenderloin Tom Member

Jan 2, 2017
    West side
    build it and they will come..maybe a red one and a blue one and a sea foam green one

really digging my ding patch fin, better control then my fiberglass glass fin on my plank better then before no doubt

4. FirstPointEric

FirstPointEric Well-Known Member

Kinda hard to go wrong with translucent coke bottle green or windex blue as standard color layups. Reds and yellows seem to lean towards boards with matching colors while the blues and greens kinda go with everything.

Wish I could buy another of your fins Howard but being 1,000 miles inland isn’t helping my cause. But for the rest of yuz....buy! I want that wili/koa sunrise Yater shape baaaaad.

5. HerbB

HerbB Active Member

Nov 10, 2018
    Pennsylvania
    Hook me up with no. 4 pivot. Clear bead, as I want all the attention on that awesome wood.

Pm when you want the moolah.