Twinzer feedback

waveslider

Jun 3, 2005
USA California
What was the wait like?
Long, but my fault as I ordered a 6’10 then changed to a 7’6 after the 6’10 was already shaped and he said he could use it as a stock board. Glass shops backed up
etc. My guess now you are around 6 months or so. He puts up stock boards on his Instagram quite often so if you aren’t picky about color or crazy specific dims keep an eye out.

Wavy Days

Dec 15, 2020
Los Angeles
Long, but my fault as I ordered a 6’10 then changed to a 7’6 after the 6’10 was already shaped and he said he could use it as a stock board. Glass shops backed up
etc. My guess now you are around 6 months or so. He puts up stock boards on his Instagram quite often so if you aren’t picky about color or crazy specific dims keep an eye out.
Always wanted to try a Stu Kenos twiner egg. How much does his customs start at?

BigTurbo68

Jul 13, 2020
LA
Wayne Okamoto (oakfoils) has shaped my friend some wild twinzers, more in the short board vein. He’s really into em. I borrowed it for one wave so I can’t really speak to it but seems like a good option for going more performance oriented or for a larger surfer.

jonbiz

Jan 11, 2016
Wilmington NC

Barry was great to work with. Very good prices. He’s worked with Linden and Brewer. He no BS.