Twinzer feedback

John

Mar 4, 2004
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Anyone ride a twinzer regularly? If so, what do you like and/or not like. I’m considering ordering one and I’m looking for any feedback. Thanks!

jonbiz

Jan 11, 2016
Wilmington NC
Pretty much all I ride. Feel of a twin with hold of a thruster. Tons of drive and no bogging on turns.
There’s a chat about them on surfer forum. Really need a shaper who rides them or work with a shaper who will do what you ask when fins are set. Fin placement is critical for the surfer not the board. What style of board are you thinking?

pintail

Feb 19, 2004
LA, California
Hynson twinzers are amazing, have the attributes mentioned above. Mattison's versions are duplicates. Contact Von Sol / Sean Mattison if you want one.

jonbiz

Jan 11, 2016
Wilmington NC
This is probably the best guy shaping twinzers currently. You’re going to get the closest you can to a Jobson. The biggest issue is you want a shaper who surfs them.

Rob Brown is another amazing shaper that was THE shaper at Von Sol. He surfs and shapes twinzers

Wynn is another guy I would get one from. Worked at Rusty while C5 was huge and builds boards start to finish. He’s closer to you

SdSurferguy

Oct 18, 2006
USA
Take your pick:

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 6.51.34 PM.png