Tri plane hull

606venezia

Jul 28, 2021
East Coast

All stock Labyrinths have a mellow tri plane hull bottom with tucked under edge by the leading edge of the center fin.
Customs have been made with spiral vee concave or with an Edge bottom.
When I first designed the Labyrinth, they had spiral vee but as the design progressed, I prefered the feel, speed and ride of the TPH bottom so started making them all that way.”

Per Christine
This is great intel man. It sounds like maybe Mollusk should update their listings for these boards...

kyle

Jun 2, 2010
TRUTH.
Dansan has a long history w/Mollusk including being asked to set up a store in Florida with them when he bought rental property back there.

Don't get me wrong, the crew at Mollusk were and are super good guys. At one point everyone at the Venice shop rode my boards and they told me your boards sell 10 to 1 over all the other brands".

I had a hard time believing that, but they insisted it was true.

They said "we'd just hand a guy one of your demos, he'd go down the street and surf it, and come back and buy one".

I busted my ass for those guys in ever size shape and form. Chad got it and was a strong supporter, after he sold out they went dark on me. I tried to find out why & never got an answer. I'd done nothing other than provide a lot of gr8 service to good account. Later on I got an email from SF shop asking if a guy could get a certain board, this was on a Monday and I had the board finished and on Leon's truck delivering it the following week end. Then back to dark again forevermore.

Why?

They were super successful with my boards......... WTF happened?

I don't get it. Guess I never will..... guess I gotta get a nerve block on that one and never look back.

Stoke Scam Machine.
Bruce, your boards are the shit. Love them. From the V machine to the V8.

Watching Danny from the Saturday’s crew taking off WELLL behind the jetty and just ruling about 10 years ago burned a distinct memory in my head. Subsequent rides on many v machines.

So rad. Keep it up.

Bruce Fowler

Jul 28, 2018
California
Bruce, your boards are the shit. Love them. From the V machine to the V8.

Watching Danny from the Saturday’s crew taking off WELLL behind the jetty and just ruling about 10 years ago burned a distinct memory in my head. Subsequent rides on many v machines.

So rad. Keep it up.
I appreciate the nod.

I'm human and have my rare moments of veering from my usual positive outlook. Usually only in some altered state which I don't frequent so much these days becuz I've learned how aimless & destructive that can be. Better to
go wild in your twenties or thirties, get it out of your system, then demonstrate some wisdom & grace.

.....time to get back in the shaping room........ NFL game tonight coming up soon & I'll break for that.