Transporter

Outside

Dec 12, 2021
Garden City, NY
Hello all, I just calculated the toll average each way and it's $47.70. Fuel is an even $100 each way for the 475 mile trip and the return trip costs the same. Boards are transported secure, padded, top freight, and inside the vehicle. I think that $80 for transporting a board one way from NC to NY or the reverse is a reasonable share in the expense to make these expedient deliveries possible. If you're buying one of mine the transportation is free. Thank you for considering this proposal.

Last edited:

kpd73

May 8, 2013
USA Rhode Island
scotty.jpg

RobG814

Apr 27, 2020
North Carolina
I am sending one back up North on the return train. If anyone has anything that needs to head north from Wilmington, NC to NY I am happy to bring it along.

Curlz

Jun 26, 2020
VA, USA
I
I am sending one back up North on the return train. If anyone has anything that needs to head north from Wilmington, NC to NY I am happy to bring it along.
I reached out about that Simmons you posted… if he gets back to me I’ll reach out to see if it’s possible to get it on your train up. I’m in Virginia.

Thanks!

RobG814

Apr 27, 2020
North Carolina
Another great day. Enjoyed a good breakfast and excellent conversation with RobG814 in Nags Head, N.C. this morning. Strong onshore winds prevented a surf session, but the company more than made up for it. -DT.
Thanks again Doc, hope you get some fun waves this week.