TRADED: 8'4" Furrow Labrynth Edge for trade only

kclibman

May 23, 2018
L.A. County
8'4" x 22.25" x 3" edge from Christine - earlier model, Moonlight glassed, wedge stringer. Handful of pro repairs, one watertight snackle on rail, multiple but light pressures on the deck, a couple pressures on the the bottom with the largest one pictured. Some might call this a beater but for those of you who've seen my quiver, you'd know that this is "worn" for me. Bought from the first owner in SF who loved this thing. I've got a 9'0" Hunter Seeker that this length infringes on, so it's on the block.

Looking only to trade for bigger (5'8" and greater) Mandalas or OR any Mandala Microlight + cash or additional trade on my end. If a Microlight, we can work out a double trade (I have another rare Mandala to toss in there - 6'2" Deep Space Twin with model-specific Jack Jensen keels & Jack Jensen semi-finless shield keels) - MLs are always preferred and I know there's a couple 5'8"+ ones in SoCal that I'd love to have. Ideally would trade a couple boards for a good Microlight so I can continue to thin out.

Not interested in cash offers. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0628.JPG
IMG_0630.JPG
IMG_0632.JPG
IMG_0636.JPG
IMG_0637.JPG
IMG_0639.JPG

Attachments

• vaq9.JPG
    vaq9.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 254
  • vaq10.jpg
    vaq10.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 246
  • vaq3.jpg
    vaq3.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 242
  • vaq11.JPG
    vaq11.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

aporta

Nov 15, 2019
Brooklyn
8'4" x 22.25" x 3" edge from Christine - earlier model, Moonlight glassed, wedge stringer. Handful of pro repairs, one watertight snackle on rail, multiple but light pressures on the deck, a couple pressures on the the bottom with the largest one pictured. Some might call this a beater but for those of you who've seen my quiver, you'd know that this is "worn" for me. Bought from the first owner in SF who loved this thing. I've just got a 9'0" Hunter Seeker that this length infringes on it's on the block.

Looking only to trade for bigger (5'8" and greater) Mandalas or maybe even Furrows OR any Mandala Microlight + cash or additional trade on my end (I have another rare Mandala to toss in there - 6'2" Deep Space Twin with model-specific Jack Jensen keels & Jack Jensen semi-finless shield keels). The bigger, the better, and the condition can be about the same, I like my boards with some character. I'm in south LA county.

Not interested in cash offers. Thanks for looking!

View attachment 35635 View attachment 35636 View attachment 35637 View attachment 35638 View attachment 35639 View attachment 35640 View attachment 35641 View attachment 35642 View attachment 35643 View attachment 35644
I have an 8’4 labyrinth, no edge. Simply amazing board. I imagine this takes that stoke to the next level.

kclibman

May 23, 2018
L.A. County
Should clarify - ideally looking for something 8'0" and under if it's a non-Microlight. Also not all that interested in straight single fins around 8'0" as they overlap more with the edge already.

Sidebites would be rad, but Microlights are always preferred. Long shot, I know.