Those parallel railed, wide tailed logs...

dsquare

May 16, 2013
USA Hawaii
Was out on my Osprey last night in generally agreed upon crummy conditions. Small onshore winds (rare on the south side), that gave everything a weird chop. I probably would have turned around except lots of longboarders coming in. With very little rocker I was worried I would not be having fun plowing my nose in. On my first wave I decided to stay way back on the board, further back than I usually do on this wave/this board, was shocked at the speed it maintained. I was caught up in the curl a few times and it just plowed through- definitely changed some perspective for me. I managed to grab some decent high runs, not a lot of turning but enough for people to say they were surprised by how well I could turn it. Last ride in, went right, different set up. Did not try to walk but stayed back. At one point I shifted my lead foot about 6" forward after being feet fairly close together- it was like I hit the accelerator pedal. This board never ceases to surprise me.

DanSan

Jun 7, 2012
Soquel,CA
Was out on my Osprey last night in generally agreed upon crummy conditions. Small onshore winds (rare on the south side), that gave everything a weird chop. I probably would have turned around except lots of longboarders coming in. With very little rocker I was worried I would not be having fun plowing my nose in. On my first wave I decided to stay way back on the board, further back than I usually do on this wave/this board, was shocked at the speed it maintained. I was caught up in the curl a few times and it just plowed through- definitely changed some perspective for me. I managed to grab some decent high runs, not a lot of turning but enough for people to say they were surprised by how well I could turn it. Last ride in, went right, different set up. Did not try to walk but stayed back. At one point I shifted my lead foot about 6" forward after being feet fairly close together- it was like I hit the accelerator pedal. This board never ceases to surprise me.
Bingo!

Speak

Jul 17, 2012
USA California
2EF3CC70-6BA8-4F39-A14F-935588D1A415.jpeg

Gretsch

Aug 31, 2008
USA

Gretsch

Aug 31, 2008
USA
Oh shit, there’s a part 2!

Speak

Jul 17, 2012
USA California
I have been really enjoying my 9'0 Singzer Demon. It's definitely a head turner; you can't go a session without someone asking what it is haha.