Thinking of selling my Nikonos V ((SOLD)

V.Manoc

Jul 25, 2021
Thousand Oaks, California
Thinking of selling my Nikonos V….. had it gone through about 6 months ago and was told it is water tight…… I ran one roll of film through it but never took it in the water….. figured I’d put it up here where there’s a better chance of a real surf/water photographer to see it before some random flip for cash guy…..
FAECBC97-E651-4158-802E-865FF25B174F.jpeg

brothernature

Jun 17, 2020
CA
Thinking of selling my Nikonos V….. had it gone through about 6 months ago and was told it is water tight…… I ran one roll of film through it but never took it in the water….. figured I’d put it up here where there’s a better chance of a real surf/water photographer to see it before some random flip for cash guy….. View attachment 35112
Nice strap, how much are you asking?

mbcloseout

Nov 4, 2021
Manhattan Beach
Nice! A Nikonos V has been on the list, but I’ve yet to pull the trigger. The olive is the one to have in my opinion as well. How’d the shots turn out with the roll you put through it?

V.Manoc

Jul 25, 2021
Thousand Oaks, California
Nice! A Nikonos V has been on the list, but I’ve yet to pull the trigger. The olive is the one to have in my opinion as well. How’d the shots turn out with the roll you put through it?
Havnt had time to get the roll developed! It’s a rad camera tho, I just never used it for what it was intended for. when there’s waves I’d rather be surfing than shooting….

mbcloseout

Nov 4, 2021
Manhattan Beach
I feel that. I bought an ikelite housing for my old point and shoot and I rarely get out there just to take photos. I need to rig up a chest piece that stays put when paddling to get out there with friends.