The surf here on the (B)east coast

goofyDuda

Sep 28, 2008
USA Massachusetts / USA SoCal
No [email protected] I'm on the top floor of my building and it was damn windy in the city today.

I'll probably bring a few choices as well. Pintail always works well in this stuff. Don't want to re-wax it again. Looks so clean.

If it's firing it's always nice to stay local, but am game for up north. Was thinking maybe local tomorrow and then north on Sunday, depending on what my family has to say about two days in a row....

Merry Christmas, I say.

Knots

Oct 19, 2008
Exit 0, New Jersey
Was BIG down here this morning. Especially crazy since it was maybe waist high last night. Easily a solid 6' to 8' with these wild clean-up sets. Biggest I've seen it here in a very long time. Stiff offshores built all morning until it was just nuts by the mid day. Few friends out on longboards were getting in early and scoring some of the bigger waves of the morning. Took my 8'3" Vaquero and had a blast.

Another buddy was on the rocks shooting photos. Will post some up if I see em.

Aloha!

WhiteRussian

Oct 16, 2007
Boston Harbor
I sold my smaller boards for a moment, except the Isis of course. Do I have a chance to catch some waves tomorrow or Sunday? Or it could be too big? Mind you, still consider myself being a beginner.

thx

EcBob

Jul 9, 2011
Friend took this one this AM in VB
547461_4820514346285_1828399981_n_zps50617d61.jpg