The State of "things"

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by SMUKES, Jul 29, 2020 at 8:24 PM.

1. poidog

poidog Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Maryland
    Smukes! Nice to hear from you in these existential times. (My mantra is from Beckett: "I can't go on, I'll go on...")

What are you riding these days?

2. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    I was stung by two yellow jackets three weeks ago. One behind my right ear, the other in front of my right ankle.

3. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
  4. Veterano

Veterano Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Don't buy this. Smukes account hijacked by the ruskies. Fake posts.

5. SMUKES

SMUKES Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    USA California
    A new sled from Jim is mowed...mango saw it yesterday and noted its "girth" and noted my "girth" so you know there's that. Its a departure, an opposite really to the late 60s Sam, wide aft trip. I don't surf much anymore and I live over by the Cliffs so I'm on to something different. I'll post a pic or maybe Jim will presently.

poidog likes this.
  6. SMUKES

SMUKES Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    USA California
    Congratulation, your select to recipient many dollars. Please to send bank accounting information's for to receive blessings and many dollars.

davey, DJR, Planktom and 1 other person like this.
  7. SdSurferguy

SdSurferguy Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2006
    USA
    I heard SMUKES sold his account/handle to Wavestorm Inc so they can promote their new midlength and pig lines more 'organically'.

8. m8r

m8r Active Member

Apr 8, 2014
    NC
    From your picture Smukes, looks like you haven't aged a bit!

9. Chilly Willy

Chilly Willy Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey
    Yowch! Glad it wasn't a murder hornet. I got bitten by a mystery critter last week. First symptom was itching at the bite site on my neck, followed by a growing rash following a narrow track down my collarbone, then inward towards my armpit. A trip to the ER put a name to it: superficial lymphangitis resulting from an arthropod bite. Not sure what kind of arthropod, but definitely not a lobster.

10. poidog

poidog Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Maryland
    Yes, please post pic. Intrigued. Magic-ish?

My wide points/volume have slowly drifted north of the centerline as I age, need more under me. Tails are like my keys and glasses, "I know it's here somewhere, I just can't find it."