The Goonies is a Severely Underrated Film

PeakMaster

Feb 15, 2004
USA New Jersey CMC
Oh man I tried to get my kid to watch Goonies on Friday night... she didn't even make it through the trailer.... no interest at all.

So then I showed her Gremlins trailer... at first she asked if they were real and if we could get one... then it turned into that toothy reptile and scared the crap out of her.

Kids today are soft... When I was a kid we went to school... it didn't come to us over the interwebs!

I've notified CPS. There's going to be an unmarked Crown Vic with fat tires pulling up in front of your crib soon with a nasty State employee woman with her hair in a tight bun driving it.
What kind of father refuses to buy his kid a Gremlin? You know you could get her the good Gremlin.

nedsurf

Jan 22, 2005
I've notified CPS. There's going to be an unmarked Crown Vic with fat tires pulling up in front of your crib soon with a nasty State employee woman with her hair in a tight bun driving it.
What kind of father refuses to buy his kid a Gremlin? You know you could get her the good Gremlin.

Or this one -

Reactions: DJR

Macilious

Jun 15, 2010

Yeah what could go wrong? You convinced me Peak! We are getting a Gremlin! BUT the creature not the car... that car is waaaay too dangerous?