TCSS Board Shorts ($60) (Ventura)

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
My fiancé was down in LA last week and got me these board shorts for this summer and they’re too small on me - I am 6’1 and 180lbs. They’ve never been wet or washed or worn for longer than a minute.

They’re rad and The Critical Slide Society is rad but the shop she got them from, “Seams” in Long Beach is operated by the least professional band of jabronis I’ve ever come across.

Message me for the fastest response at (561) 459 7517 and I’ll send pics if anyone is interested.

Yew yall,
Kirk

Zeke27G

Apr 26, 2021
SO. CALIF.
Yeah, have been burned a couple times assuming that shop was open judging by the hours they list, only to show up to a closed sign. Definitely call ahead if you're gonna make the trip. Good luck with the sale...

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
Yeah, have been burned a couple times assuming that shop was open judging by the hours they list, only to show up to a closed sign. Definitely call ahead if you're gonna make the trip. Good luck with the sale...

Thanks pal.

Absolute goof troop running that place. There's a pair of 34s in the shop and we offered to mail these to them (we pay shipping) and have them mail us the 34s upon receipt (we pay shipping on the 34s as well) and they just absolutely could not comprehend how to help and ended up just ignoring us. Bummer.

One guy asked why we couldn't bring them back in person and I told him that we live in Ventura and he told me he didn't know where that was - that he'd only just moved to California 3 years ago.