Surftechs that you really like

Singlefinglide

Feb 22, 2004
USA New Jersey
Mucker

I know it might sound short to a true longboarder and that it is not a common size; however, if you are going to ride mostly off the tail (as mentioned), both of my closest surfing friends have owned a 8' 6" Nolte. Both love(d) the board for its wave catching ability, as well as its ability to be ridden in a high performance fashion. Not sure about noseriding, but knew it was/is very easy to pull off cheater 5's.

SFG

ranyehushua

Nov 24, 2005
I've got a 9'2" pintail wind an sea that im selling... I also have a very beefy 9'6" Robert August Noserider but its an 88' shaped by robert himself and I wasnt planning to trade it or anything... The pictures arent working so maybe if you send me some Ill be interested in a trade... my email is [email protected]

ranyehushua

Nov 24, 2005
I've got a 9'2" pintail wind an sea that im selling... I also have a very beefy 9'6" Robert August Noserider but its an 88' shaped by robert himself and I wasnt planning to trade it or anything... The pictures arent working so maybe if you send me some Ill be interested in a trade... my email is [email protected]

ranyehushua

Nov 24, 2005