• Have matching hair cuts

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Always wear aluminum foil hats

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

miscreant

May 20, 2016
Crowdfunding campaign idea:

Raise money to start a website that organizes people in such a way to raise money to eventually purchase a coastal piece of property (central America... point break).

Think something like: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pana_Wave just exchange “electromagnetic “ to “stoke”.

Property is developed according to a VERY SPECIFIC set of guidelines based on the cosmos, chakras and the direction the neighboring cows face when they sleep at night.

The SVE members then launch internet campaigns (from their Central America point break compound) to take down cameras/ prohibit access and put camera up cameras/ gain access (depending on the location, and whether that location is affiliated with the SVE).

ParSurf

Nov 16, 2018
Milwaukee Oregon
I’m voting for charging $10,000 but it must be raised through a go fund me. I would also like to see a pyramid type setup with only elite SVE members have access to said wave. The pleebs must prove worthiness by diverting attention to other spots through social media presence. “Anti-Influencing influencers” the upper echelon then deans the worthiness.

miscreant

May 20, 2016
I’m voting for charging $10,000 but it must be raised through a go fund me. I would also like to see a pyramid type setup with only elite SVE members have access to said wave. The pleebs must prove worthiness by diverting attention to other spots through social media presence. “Anti-Influencing influencers” the upper echelon then deans the worthiness.

Brilliant.

SeniorGrom

Mar 20, 2012
USA New Jersey
What about universal leash laws? Cameras could be installed on land everywhere to spot and fine abusers by linking auto license plates to the accused.