Surf Craft Union Surfboard Review

surf1ng

Jan 22, 2022
rAdelaide AU
Hey @Hodaddy81, hope you’re well.
Any more news / input on the 8’3” Parallax? I’m super keen to see your vid on it (If you’re doing one).
And the 7’6” Outlier which from memory you were also going to try (For third time lucky)?
Cheers mate

Hodaddy81

Feb 2, 2021
Jersey
Hey @Hodaddy81, hope you’re well.
Any more news / input on the 8’3” Parallax? I’m super keen to see your vid on it (If you’re doing one).
And the 7’6” Outlier which from memory you were also going to try (For third time lucky)?
Cheers mate
Hey bud,

So I rode it a few times and really do enjoy it. Its just a super friendly easy to ride board. My partner in SCU actually uses it more as his "longest board". He loves it a lot.

surf1ng

Jan 22, 2022
rAdelaide AU
Hey bud,

So I rode it a few times and really do enjoy it. Its just a super friendly easy to ride board. My partner in SCU actually uses it more as his "longest board". He loves it a lot.
Thanks for the update… are you doing a vid on it?

Do you ever find the volume too much or does it work well at that 8’3” length?

Thanks again and keep up the amazing work ;).

Last edited:

Hodaddy81

Feb 2, 2021
Jersey
I will be doing a video for sure. I actually find that it surfs very well off the tail and has a little gear a little above the middle. Its a little rollish on the front. But all in all a good one for sure.

surf1ng

Jan 22, 2022
rAdelaide AU
I will be doing a video for sure. I actually find that it surfs very well off the tail and has a little gear a little above the middle. Its a little rollish on the front. But all in all a good one for sure.
Awesome, looking forward to it. Sounds super fun… thanks for the ride report.
Have a great one :cool:.

jory

Dec 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Enjoyed that, interesting you found it hard to noseride...

Reckon the 9’4 might be the sweet spot. For me anyway. Quite tempted.

Also on the quiet I’ve heard that FireWire aren’t renewing the deal with KSLCO as the boards aren’t selling very well. The longer jam might not end up coming out as a result

surf1ng

Jan 22, 2022
rAdelaide AU
Surf Soon • Review of the 9'0" Mango Jam by Kai Sallas in Thunderbolt Silver Technology

available in the "surfboard reviews" section
Nice one, great review yet again.

This model and size sounds good for me (I am not a nose rider). That or the 9’3” Parallax.

I feel for the board though... it scored so well in all but the low scoring nose riding category and that greatly reduced the overall average score. Tough gig for that foam :p.