Store credit - best offer

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by avaday, May 14, 2019.

1. avaday

avaday Member

Oct 9, 2015
    USA New York
    store credit expired.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  2. Bruce Fowler

Bruce Fowler Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2018
    California
    What is "AMG"?

JBorbone likes this.
  3. shadydave

shadydave Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Ayer Ma USA
  4. Bruce Fowler

Bruce Fowler Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2018
    California
    Thanks for the clarification.
    Using Amtrak ($105 for up to ten feet) I ship a lot to Newark, Manhattan, Philly, 30th, Boston South. They've been great - I can send the boards in 5mm bags which I give my customers @ my cost and Amtrak Express Shipping handles them as "Baggage" versus "Freight".

It makes life so much easier for me to bubble wrap them then slip them into a good quality bag and drop off at the station in Santa Barbara. Usual eta is 4 to 5 days. It has made it possible for me to deliver to guys on the East Coast at competitive (if not better) prices.

Other sources of delivery either damage or lose (or in one case, have stolen) customer's boards. Fed Ex called me asking why my volume has markedly dropped...... so I told them "you lost one board to NH for 28 days, wrecking the guys vacation plans........... you had a board to Texas STOLEN........... and you've JACKED your prices twice over the last ten months".
    [​IMG]

Hurray for Amtrak (choo! choo!). boo hiss for Fed Ex.

Artz likes this.