SOLD (Ventura): 7'0 Hayden Shapes Loot Soft Series "Glider" $325

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
7'0 x 22.5 x 3.75 (58L) surfed twice, in 100% like new condition - (new) leash and fin included.

So it's my four year anniversary with my fiance and now that restaurants and bars have outdoor seating again, we drove up to Santa Barbara for the night. After a glass of wine at Satelite, beer and empenadas at Mesa Verde, a couple of cocktails at Test Pilot we wander into Mollusk. I can't resist buying a new board when I'm sober much less after 4 or 5 drinks. I bought my fiance a new pair of their beach pants that she likes and that's all it took to get the "if you really want it, you should just get it" and now I need to sell this soft top that I bought to play around on.

I'll post pictures or send them to anyone that would like to see the board later but it's 100% as advertised in the link below. I took it out two days in a row in a steeper beach break and the volume gets you in (very) early but it has enough rocker in the nose unlike a traditional soft top to handle a late takeoff. I took the fins off for the second day and had a lot of fun sliding around as well.

Loot Soft Series Glider - Black - Futures 3 Fin – Haydenshapes

I paid $330 + tax + leash so I'm all in around $390.

$325 and you save on tax, get a new (used twice) leash, and you get a soft top that doesn't totally suck!

Text me at (561) 459 7517 with questions or picture requests,
Kirk

floated

May 17, 2019
Santa Barbara
A Hayden soft top? That is the antithesis of my being. Utterly disappointed that a “core” brand like Mollusk would sell such atrocities. This board should be burned as a sacrifice for all our soft top surfing sins.

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
A Hayden soft top? That is the antithesis of my being. Utterly disappointed that a “core” brand like Mollusk would sell such atrocities. This board should be burned as a sacrifice for all our soft top surfing sins.
I should have been more clear. I got a new board from Mollusk. I now need to sell this “atrocity.”

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
Close your eyes.

Imagine you’re paddling in early - from way out the back - bumping over one wavestorm after another topped with kids from UCSB that should be in class, moms from Santa Clarita that always thought surfing looked “fun”, and the leasheless old heads that have been eyeing you since you paddle out.

You cheater five and haul down the line. Your wave is your wave and their waves are your waves. High line trim. Head dip.

Now open your eyes. You’re on a Hayden Shapes Loot soft top having the time of your life for $325.

Surprised?

Attachments

• 19CFC8EE-9227-41E6-AF36-220B556C59C3.jpeg
    19CFC8EE-9227-41E6-AF36-220B556C59C3.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 108

KDenning

May 14, 2015
Ventura, CA
Sold the board this morning to a lovely woman in her late 40s named Carol with an e.

Instead of snagging it you had to bitch and moan about labor laws and authenticity and now Carol with an e is going to be taking off in front of you at your favorite point

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME