SOLD - Trimcraft/Arenal Haley Pin 8'0

HMRKS

Jan 19, 2021
SouthBay
Got this to use when my vbowls were thumbing their nose at anything less than sheet glass, and it performs well in everything I've surfed it in. That said, classic case of overlap with other boards I have and surf more. Previous owner rode it maybe 5 times and decided he wasnt a midlength guy. I've ridden it the same amount of times. Deck has MINIMAL pressures. Bottom flawless. There is a single snackle in the resin bead at tail.

20210727_162857.jpg
20210727_162928.jpg
20210727_163049.jpg
20210727_163108.jpg

Last edited:

HMRKS

Jan 19, 2021
SouthBay
Not to beat a dead horse, but other trimmable, flowy mids 7-9'. All the usual hype-y suspects for trades, but admittedly most interested in cash. Checked out Simon, those contours are trippy.

Couch

Mar 18, 2018
Santa Barbara
I know they usually do not write dims on the stringer but what do you guess the width and thickness to be on the Haley?

C

OX 45

Jan 3, 2014
Michael’s boards are spot on, I have 3 of them and have ridden many more. As for the boards he was shaping under the trimcraft label-from Ryan Lovelace’s mouth - he said Michael’s boards are so accurate he has to check the signature on the board because he can’t tell the difference between the lovelace brand and Michael’s Haley’s under arm. Whatever that’s worth to ya.

HMRKS

Jan 19, 2021
SouthBay
Michael’s boards are spot on, I have 3 of them and have ridden many more. As for the boards he was shaping under the trimcraft label-from Ryan Lovelace’s mouth - he said Michael’s boards are so accurate he has to check the signature on the board because he can’t tell the difference between the lovelace brand and Michael’s Haley’s under arm. Whatever that’s worth to ya.
Yea I've heard that as well. That praise was a deciding factor in choosing this over another more used lizzy I was watching at the same time. Really admire Arenal's shapes for their fundamentality.

Members online