**Sold** Testing the waters 8’6 Swallow Tail Quad

Jrwagoner

Feb 13, 2021
Oceanside
Testing the for sales waters for this 8’6 Swallow tail Quad I picked up last October. This was shaped by a local shaper named Rick March. I bought it directly from him. See the photo with the dims. This surfboard has all the bells and whistles, gloss, pin lines, color, T band stringer, glass leash loop...... the works. I like this board and I’ve ridden it about a dozen times but I find myself reaching for my 7’4 quad more. I’m 170 pounds and this board floats me well paddles fast and catches waves easy. The quad set up and hard rails make this board fast for an 8’6. You can hang in the pocket with it if you want but that’s not what it’s for. It handles fast beach breaks well and likes to be surfed “top to bottom”. The board is still in new condition.

Last edited:

Jrwagoner

Feb 13, 2021
Oceanside
I guess I got the response I thought I would so far. This board is thick and wide. It’s not for everyone, but I do believe it will surprise you if you give it a try.
I know it was shaped by a relatively unknown shaper too. He’s been making boards for friends and family for a while though. If your interested but think its priced too high let me know. If it doesn’t sell I’m using it as a trade eventually.

Driftwood

Dec 2, 2014
France
I saw this earlier on CL and thought it was a beauty. Really like the whole package and at 6'4" 195 it looks like it would be a blast.