SOLD! (LAST NEW 12' Munoz Ultra Glide)

Outside

Dec 12, 2021
Garden City, NY
Thank you DJR! I've pretty much always felt that The Golden Rule stands on it's own for a reason and often find reciprocity in others. I've noticed this in Hawaii when paddling out, Montauk, Long Beach, the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse, Point Judith, Maine, New Jersey, Ca., Brazil, New Zealand, The Caribbean, Mexico, and some other places. I haven't been everywhere and I don't have to be to be sure that most people respond in kind.. The most enjoyable sessions usually started off by watching others surfing, paddling out and sincerely complimenting those people I'd watched, looking out on another great day to be alive, and finding a wave that looked like fun. A "good Morning!" on your way to the line up always goes a long way. If there isn't a smile in the line up, I'll bring mine! Life is easier for me when I treat people as I'd llike to be treated. Do it often enough and it becomes part of who you are. Just my $.02

Last edited:

Outside

Dec 12, 2021
Garden City, NY
Both 11' Munoz (Original, and Carbon) are spoken for. I have to say, I'd been told about this site years ago by a friend Brian McC. and regret not having checked it out sooner. So much info here! So many interesting people. So many facinating stories about places to add to the bucket list. Various boards and fins to imagine trying at different breaks. Beautiful views that are stunning and yet comprise someone elses regular place to surf. Photo's of us enjoying what we do. And every one of them connected by the common thread of piloting a board across some moving fresh or salt water.