SOLD! (LAST NEW 12' Munoz Ultra Glide)

Outside

Dec 12, 2021
Garden City, NY
Nice condition first generation Blue / Grey board. No damage or repairs, with original fins. $1,200. I bought a few of these 12' and 11' boards when they were introduced, for picking off barely feathering bombs and they work well. Under my feet they feel best with either a 10" classic single fin, or an FCS Twin set and much smaller trailer, your opinion may vary. This board is at my other home in North Carolina, and I'll post some photos when I'm there after the Holidays and can bring it to New York. Meanwhile, Happy Holidays and best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year to all.

Last edited:

Outside

Dec 12, 2021
Garden City, NY
Hello Langbort, The boards on Craigslist Long Island? Yes they are. I've been surfing for a while and have amassed a number of boards that I haven't surfed and very likely wont. I have a couple of unridden Hap Jacobs boards that I'll be listing also, and a 1963 Dewey Weber D fin that was a team board for a friend Gary Rice who is with Wave Riding Vehicles, if my recollection of our conversation is correct. Eventually comes the realization that it's time for someone else to Christen these boards.

Last edited:

Anthony Falco III

Oct 31, 2020
Long Beach, NY
Nice condition first generation Blue / Grey board. No damage or repairs, with original fins. $1,200. I bought a few of these 12' and 11' boards when they were introduced, for picking off barely feathering bombs and they work well. Under my feet they feel best with either a 10" classic single fin, or an FCS Twin set and much smaller trailer, your opinion may vary. This board is at my other home in North Carolina, and I'll post some photos when I'm there after the Holidays and can bring it to New York. Meanwhile, Happy Holidays and best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year to all.
I am very interested in this board! Please post pic's