SOLD: Feral 3mm+ hooded

seabird

Mar 24, 2021
Hmm
what are your measurements? i’m a medium tall, but have done a large before..

i’m 6’1 155-160lbs

j_laucks

Oct 1, 2019
New England Aquarium
What water temps/time of year did you wear this suit?
Feral says 50-60 degrees recommended. On the east coast I would say this is good for days when you want more than a 3/2 or would like the option of an attached hood. Might be a stand in for a 4/3 but it is still an all over 3mm. Basically good for the shoulder *seasons* before you pull out or put away your 5/4. I would be wearing this now if I was happy with the size.

Last edited:

lito_outside

Oct 16, 2020
Minneapolis, MN
Feral says 50-60 degrees recommended. On the east coast I would say this is good for days when you want more than a 3/2 or would like the option of an attached hood. Might be a stand in for a 4/3 but it is still and all over 3mm. Basically good for the shoulders before you pull out or put away your 5/4. Basically I would be wearing this now if I was happy with the size.

Lustro

Jul 25, 2021
San Carlos, CA
Feral 3mm+ Hooded Suit
Men's Large
$375 shipped to your door
Local pickup possible in New England

<photos when I get home>

I ordered this to try to make it work with a Large when the Feral inventory was low, but it just doesn't fit me right needed the MT.
Worn 3 or 4 times. Freshwater rinsed and hung to dry inside.

With water temps dropping and their inventory low I want to get this to someone who knows they need a Large.
Skip the wait and save a few bucks.
How's the hood on these? Runs big/small? I ask because I've got kind of a big head LOL and not all hooded suits work for me.