Sold 9'0 Hanley Single Fin Pintail

Discussion in 'Longboard Surf Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Chrispy, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Chrispy

Chrispy Member

Nov 14, 2018
    San Diego
    Got this from a Jammer awhile back who gave me a great deal on it. Honestly I have loved this board and didn't think I would ever sell it but could really use some extra money given all that is going on. Works really well on average days at the reefs/cliffs but also works well on bigger winter surf at the right spots, I've had a ton of fun on this thing.

Beautiful board, would work as a wall hanger or a rider. Wood nose block, triple stringer, shaped by Jim Hanley in 1993. 9/10 condition, minor pressures and one small repaired ding.

Located in San Diego. Looking to get ~500 for it. Will include fin: True Ames 8" L-Flex.

Dims: 9'0 x 22" x 3"

Attached Files:

2. flyer17

flyer17 Member

Apr 15, 2007
    USA New York
    daaang...thats sweeeeeet!!!!!!!

Chrispy likes this.
  3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    France
    Geez, that is a beautiful board. I can imagine it working so well at Parlementia...

The Kooks Society and Chrispy like this.
  4. Basenji703

Basenji703 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Virginia Beach, VA
    That is beautiful!!! He has been shaping for a while. I have a 70s board of his in my collection.

Chrispy likes this.
  5. Chrispy

Chrispy Member

Nov 14, 2018
    San Diego
    Bump I could do $450 for jammers

6. Chrispy

Chrispy Member

Nov 14, 2018
    San Diego
    Bump, was hoping to sell by this weekend sometime, so I can do $400 without fin or $425 with fin. This board is absolutely beautiful and if you have any interest it's worth taking a look at.

7. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Classy as hell, beautiful surfers board.

Hope this stays in the Family here...
    If one good thing can come from this whole mess? Scoring this board (and deal) would definitely be something.

This would have gone Perfect in the waves we had out here today.

8. Chrispy

Chrispy Member

Nov 14, 2018
    San Diego
    Thanks @kpd73 ! Yeah I'm hoping to sell to a fellow jammer but nothing yet! With everything that's going on not exactly the best time to be selling surfboards I guess

9. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    France
    Really, best of luck with this sale.

A beautiful board and so functional looking. Times are strange, and I'm sure that has a role in you still having it. I was supposed to be in San Diego for my brother's 50th this week, and we'd be having a very different discussion!

Chrispy likes this.
  10. Chrispy

Chrispy Member

Nov 14, 2018
    San Diego
    Just sold! Not to a jammer but a local guy who was stoked and knew a lot about the board's history.