Soar don’t flap- fins

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Artisan Fin Co-Op, Oct 7, 2019.

1. SeniorGrom

SeniorGrom Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    USA New Jersey
    Let’s not forget that Artisan is ALWAYS the smartest one in the room. All other surfers know less about science, life, truth, religion, aeronautics, space, hydrodynamics, and has tested all equipment in the most remote and challenging condition in the world. Never an ounce of humility or deference to any other humans or Jamboards members. He expects/demands instant credibility upon arrival here......how many weeks ago?

2. miscreant

miscreant Well-Known Member

May 20, 2016

Hats off! WOW!!

3. Artisan Fin Co-Op

Artisan Fin Co-Op Active Member

amigo where ya been?
    Thankfully you chided in with the razor wit of yours with yet another
    Informational soundbite about what it’s like to the coolest guy in the room. It’s never too late to go out and be friendly .Your a sense of inspiration and I am amassing all your witty barbs into a book which will be entitled- Jersey Traction- a day in the life of Gnar!
    Thank you and keep em coming I need three more chapters .Ill take creative liberty in the illustrations- you can check out the rough manuscript when you come up- stay frosty O inspirational one

SeniorGrom likes this.
  4. davey

davey Active Member

Jun 9, 2007
    Australia
    Could Artisan be Miscreant aka gnar??

miscreant likes this.
  5. miscreant

May 20, 2016
    The kelp/shark egg thing is wild!

6. Artisan Fin Co-Op

Buckaroo
    Been a bit just wondering why you speak of yourself in the plural sense?
    Your speaking your opinion not for everyone else. So keep the barbs coming but take responsibility for yourself not others. Others speak their own minds. Many a good discussion has taken place without you or your man love for me
    Thank you for bestowing expertise upon me great but I’ve made no such claims- you my friend are the king not I. We all live and await your gems of wisdom which remind me a a scene from an Eddie and the. Cruisers soundbite. Enjoy being that guy-
    Fear not hopefully soon we can meet and you can dazzle me with your Whitty banter in person
    And yes i ordered a
    Semi truck of Patchouli just for you for the sweat lodge- I hope that’s enough to steam your angst free as your downright irascible - many Shaman friends has been reading your posts and they are a bit concerned about you but will bring whole family as well to circle the lodge and drive the venom from your soul to cleanse you and allow your inner grom to once again surf with joy .

7. Artisan Fin Co-Op

I wish I want to meet this Gnar character - sounds like a cool guy

8. Artisan Fin Co-Op

nice - see we can agree to disagree
    What part of the golden state you in? I used to be in La Jolla then HB

9. miscreant

May 20, 2016
    What is the altitude on that kelp one?

10. Artisan Fin Co-Op

Is this the famous Davey Miller surfer artist is it from NSW?
    Tell me so - not Gnar but wish: sounds like a righteous bro