Skip Frye Twinzer for sale NYC

SeniorGrom

Mar 20, 2012
USA New Jersey
Sometimes it’s not so much forum police as sniffing out imposters. Ever notice how some threads are created then never supported again by the originator. Simply thowing bait in the water for that entertainment factor. Discussion with more than one point of view is why we type stuff. I admit it I’m old and cranky. Somedays more than others.

cheyneskeezer

May 30, 2017
Long Beach CA
Fair Game don’t see why guys flame dudes for prices it’ll either sell if it won’t. None of anyone’s Bess everyone wants something for nothing... I’ve never been haggled so hard till I started posting on here... then I see guys getting hyped on Stewart hydro hulls and 90s garbage. Not saying it’s worth 2500 but that’s his choice.. put wings on it and the price is going up! Why I go through miller. I’m more interested in pics of the Pavel long fish

waveglider619

Sep 8, 2017
SD
Trying to help you out here @Iceberg.

If you're following recent Skip sales, two VERY clean 10fters sold in FL last week for 1500 each, a very clean longfish sold on LA a few weeks back for less than 1K, I bought the mini-eagle in SD a few weeks back for 650, a mint condition squaretail with blue pinlines sold in NJ a few months back for 1400, a mint condition eagle sold in Delaware a few months ago for 800, the 70s K model for sale in SD (better condition than twinzer) has been listed for 1400 for NEARLY A YEAR and hasn't sold yet. Even Omar's Gypsy that sold for $900 a few months ago was WAY cleaner than this.

The fair market value of this twinzer is between 800 and 1200 (optimistically) unless you're very willing to pack it up and ship it overseas. If you're interested in getting around 2k for it I recommend posting it on the Vintage Surfboard Collectors Facebook page where lots of wealthy Australian collectors would likely pay about 2k for it as long as you're willing to pack it up and ship it. Also, lots of Japanese collectors buy highly prices boards on eBay so that'd also be a good alternative.

I think there are plenty of Jammers who would be willing to pay the real market value for your board, but I think Facebook groups and eBay are great alternative if you'd like to get north of 1500 for it.
How do you find all these?

SeniorGrom

Mar 20, 2012
USA New Jersey
If you saw how many craigslist search filters I have bookmarked you'd think I was clinically insane. Reloading all 30ish of them several times per day is the key (even on weekends, I take no days off from "the hunt").

I have no clue. It’s why I will never find even one special holy grail type vintage board. Maybe if someone drives up to my house with it on the roof. Still waiting.........

Members online