Shout-out / Props thread

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by Ticowannabe, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Ticowannabe

Ticowannabe Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
    could not find anywhere else to put this, but wanted to give a shout-out to jam'rs who help out:
    today for me it's, Icecreamheadache for picking up my new ride in his country and bringing it to mine on his way to SD
    thanks again ICH and nice seeing you again!

2. dutchsurf

dutchsurf Member

Mar 28, 2013
    Netherlands
    Big thanks to Surfore/Andrew (and Tim) for helping me getting this 'used' Jim Phillips simmons in the direction of the Netherlands!

Attached files
    [​IMG]

3. Makawaosurfer93

Makawaosurfer93 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2007
    USA New Jersey
    dutchsurf wrote:
    Can we get a full shot of this Jimmons? Wood love to see the Balsa outboard stringers.

4. RIer

RIer Member

Jul 17, 2013
    kpd and cuda for helping coordinate my little Liddle transaction with mdm a few months ago.

nothing in it for them other than just being nice guys.

that's why this forum rocks.

5. longhairhippie

longhairhippie Active Member

Mar 31, 2011
    USA
    I want to give props to all the people I've met through this forum, boards that have been shared that I'd never be able to ride otherwise. JBB, Nedsurf, MangoBill, Salty, Donger, Roach, Big D, Wade, Killafornia, MasAloha and SDsurferguy for some free racks!

6. blackmountain

blackmountain New Member

Sep 29, 2006
    USA New Hampshire
    Big thanks to ShadeyDave for getting a load of Florida boards to New England. Only after I took delivery of one of four or five did I realize he had no boards in the shipment himself. Thank you sir!

7. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2013
    USA Rhode Island
    Fathomless amounts of Radness. Every grab, snag, pack, ship, lend, mend, hookup, lookout, PM, text, phone call, and face to face.

This place is by far one of the best, most important, and favorite parts of Surfing.

Energy to Everyone

Om

kpd

8. SdSurferguy

SdSurferguy Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2006
    USA
    Shout out to JBB and everyone he has introduced me to. JBB is one of the most amazing, quality, generous, stoked, down to earth people I've ever met in my life. I'm honored to call him a friend. Also to Wade for his friendship and personality. He has bent over backwards many times to help me out, much appreciated brother! He is also always has this funny grin; perpetually stoked.
    Also Don, Glenn, Tico, and all you northern people's who put up with my antics in the water every Sunday.
    I've also met some awesome jamboarders in the last year or so. Roach, Tenfooter, tonylamont, Cuda... And those they have helped out from across the US (Miles, Sterling, OC Surfer) The list goes on and on.
    I've found if you put in a little effort with this community, they'll make an effort too. This place rocks. I love my internet friends.

9. glider_boy

glider_boy Active Member

Apr 14, 2011
    SD
    Yes, this place rules! Everyone I've ever met through this board without exception is super cool.

Special props to SdSurferguy for loaning me boards, taking me to numerous great spots, emergency ding repair, and basically being the nicest guy ever. Also to jbb for including me in the crew and letting me ride his amazing Andreini.

Also to the TX and ex-TX jb'ers who I have the pleasure to surf and/or talk boards with: rad-boardshorts, pilau and saltydog.

You guys are the best.

10. Ticowannabe

Ticowannabe Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2012
    since we are going retro, myself and a lot of us need to thank rustyneedles for his over the top shipping efforts and i need to thank matsurfer and cuda as well...and sdsurferguy for burning me a sweet jackson browne compilation too...this list could go on for a while if i list everyone who has shared a board or sold me one, surfed with or just been supercool to chat with and share the stoke...you know who you are...kumbaya mf's :D