Shaper thread (show us what you are shaping)

Curlz

Jun 26, 2020
VA, USA
Dang, I’d be proud. Great colors. Dimensions and ride report por favor.
First surf today! Not much but in the 2-3’ range and nice periods... smooth between.

board rocked! Loved it. It performed exactly as I wanted. Got in the waves easily, trimmed about 1/3 of the way up, easy rail to rail with smooth turns... had no issues following the wave back after turning... not too buoyant... man just stoked... really am! Can’t wait for some more surf. Definitely has the potential for better surf...

Just stoked! Gonna shape my wife a mini mal with the same template and bottom contours

Scrapple

Dec 17, 2020
Sc
First surf today! Not much but in the 2-3’ range and nice periods... smooth between.

board rocked! Loved it. It performed exactly as I wanted. Got in the waves easily, trimmed about 1/3 of the way up, easy rail to rail with smooth turns... had no issues following the wave back after turning... not too buoyant... man just stoked... really am! Can’t wait for some more surf. Definitely has the potential for better surf...

Just stoked! Gonna shape my wife a mini mal with the same template and bottom contours
Hell yea. Our season for better surf is approaching (https://spaghettimodels.com/). Glad you got out. Keep it rolling