Sex Wax

nedsurf

Jan 22, 2005
Plus, " @cocacola, @PepsiCo, @Unilever, @Nestle, & @proctergamble are the Top 5 Corporate Plastic Polluters of 2021." Now you know.
Seems the people using and discarding those products are the actual plastic polluters, or am I mistaken?

Niau

Dec 18, 2020
Necarney City
Seems the people using and discarding those products are the actual plastic polluters, or am I mistaken?
I wouldn't deny the responsibility of the people improperly discarding the wrappers, the bottles, and other debris associated with those products. But when the same identifiable sources appear again and again, ad infinitum, it raises the question of corporate responsibility alongside personal responsibility. And if you're honestly seeking a remedy, a handful of identifiable perpetrators is easier to deal with than trying to reform multitudes of bad actors. Or maybe you have a better solution in mind?

miscreant

May 20, 2016
I haven’t seen any Sex Wax in the plastic wrappers in a long long time. Every bar I’ve got in the last several years have been in the brown recycled paper boxes.
Careful! You’ll get swept up into .....

err...

nevermind.

miscreant

May 20, 2016
I wouldn't deny the responsibility of the people improperly discarding the wrappers, the bottles, and other debris associated with those products. But when the same identifiable sources appear again and again, ad infinitum, it raises the question of corporate responsibility alongside personal responsibility. And if you're honestly seeking a remedy, a handful of identifiable perpetrators is easier to deal with than trying to reform multitudes of bad actors. Or maybe you have a better solution in mind?
When is your guide book going to be published?

miscreant

May 20, 2016
Ned,

I’m not sure you want to aim logic at this fella. Earlier he pointed fingers at people that use a particular brand because he found trash from that brand on the stretch of sand he was on that particular day. Now he’s pointing a finger at particular brands, disregarding the consumer of said brand.

Bruce Fowler

Jul 28, 2018
California
If wax manufacturers are going to be shrink wrapping in cellophane or some other plastic, you'd think they could do it in a biodegradable wrapper. Otherwise change to recycled paper that would break down quicker albeit not as sexy & perhaps might be problematic for the product itself (?).

With the massive amount of plastic products killing coral reefs & polluting our oceans, you'd think surf oriented companies would be more sensitive & aware.

Besides, THERE SHOULDN'T BE ANY PLASTICS THAT AREN'T FULLY RECYCLABLE AND/OUR BIODEGRADABLE = COMMON SENSE.