BrazilButtNut

Sep 26, 2018
Ventura, CA
I refer you gents to the
Code of Hammurabi
..there go have fun and settle this
Offline...
What does the Code of Hammurabi say?
Hammurabi's Code is one of the most famous examples of the ancient precept of “lex talionis,” or law of retribution, a form of retaliatory justice commonly associated with the saying “an eye for an eye.” Under this system, if a man broke the bone of one his equals, his own bone would be broken in return.

So now you've got to sell HIM a 9'9 waterlogged longboard and refuse him a refund when he asks.

SdSurferguy

Oct 18, 2006
USA
Hammurabi's Code is one of the most famous examples of the ancient precept of “lex talionis,” or law of retribution, a form of retaliatory justice commonly associated with the saying “an eye for an eye.” Under this system, if a man broke the bone of one his equals, his own bone would be broken in return.

And here I thought we were talking about this guy.

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 11.16.12 AM.png

Nov 8, 2020
Mb
I’m glad you guys are all about ripping off little kids. This is a forum it’s public. Hats off to youguys happy surfing end thread.

DanSan

Jun 7, 2012
Soquel,CA

So now you've got to sell HIM a 9'9 waterlogged longboard and refuse him a refund when he asks.

Actually...albiet his most famous one..
He has 282 ..
So i was kinda hoping..
These two kids..would go
Offline..trying to find which applied to them...and keep them busy for weeks...
;-)

kclibman

May 23, 2018
L.A. County
I’m glad you guys are all about ripping off little kids. This is a forum it’s public. Hats off to youguys happy surfing end thread.

I wasn't going to say shit but you don't have much room to talk - let's talk that "5'4"" Mandala Double Rainbow you're selling on OfferUp.

First, you bought that from a nice couple who had just moved to El Segundo - I went and checked it out from them and his wife was super nice about it, called him on the phone as he was on his way home from the office, they had it listed for $250 with the Tyler Warren fins (those are FCS, by the way, not Futures like Couch is asking for). That's cool, it was a deal, but I passed because it was too small for me - it's actually 5'2" x 19.75" x 2.25", I have no idea where you got the dimensions from that you had in your Craigslist post initially, nor do I have any idea what a "3+2" fin setup is supposed to be.

I saw you post it a few weeks ago for $850 and recognized it immediately - granted, you wanted trades as well which is cool but we both know that board isn't worth that, and that it's an egregious flip. You've since come down in price a few times, landed at a much more reasonable $375 but you don't get to throw stones at people who are established members of this community when 1) you seem like you're pretty new to surfing (see 3+2, your Anderson thread, FCS vs Futures), 2) you have also engaged in seemingly shady behavior and 3) you're just simply new here.

In short, enjoy pearling at southside MB Pier all winter!

And again, rest in peace to the homie Harambe, we miss you, with you 2020 would have gone a lot differently. Gone but never forgotten, as is your code.

upload_2020-11-19_13-1-25.jpeg