San O Weekend 2014

Wade In The Waves

Mar 23, 2012
USA Watkinsville, GA
So, I know there used to be alot of the old crew on here that had an annual San O weekend every year. Many of those guys have left or just lurk now, and that is a bummer. Many of us on here have met and surf together regularly or occassionally. I was curious if other members on here would be interested in putting together a San O day at all this year? I know there is the Pig Luau that many attend, but was thinking how rad a San O day would be where we can switch boards and just put names with faces and catch waves. I tried to set this up before previous years, but no one would commit. Any interest?

Murph

Feb 17, 2004
USA California
I went to the first two...Sheesh, that was a long time ago. I had a great time and would definitely go if we can swing one this year.

FirstPointEric

Staff member
May 9, 2010
USA California and Nashville, TNN
Wade-

I talked with Little Al about those weekends and he had nothing but great things to say. He was only bummed that the interest petered out.

I'd love to hit SanO with JBers. I only hope our proposed trip the the US in late-ish July happens. If so, I'm in like Flynn. And are you proposing what used to be the JB tradition, i.e., an overnight camping/family affair? Or just a meetup and surf-it-up?

Eric

Mango Bill

Oct 4, 2006
USA Florida
We camped at San Mateo and took over the palpa at dog patch ,pick a weekend with some open campsites and it will happen I will bring some extra boards up to trade off on.
Mango