Riot Boards

chungtzu

Jan 28, 2005
USA Colorado
Has anyone here heard of riot boards? It's three people, one cuts and sands, one paitns and one finishes them. If you want one I can hook you up! I'll post some pictures in about a week!

G

how much meep in mind I'm young and broke or if you could get some stickers my board now is almost full

Northwest kid

chungtzu

Jan 28, 2005
USA Colorado
Sorry man we don't have stickers
(yet)

We sell plain decks with no wheels or n e thing for $50

I'm trying to get some boards done for a picture but school is keeping me on my toes!:D

head sauce

Mar 7, 2005
Oh dude, RIOT boards rock. The art work on them is absolutely great, it's so creative. I've had mine for a long time. You should definently get those pics up so people can see them.

G

how long are some of them? but yeah definitely get some pics up here, you have me intrigued.

chungtzu

Jan 28, 2005
USA Colorado
Hey I didn't expect to find such a fan of our company on jams page. I'm glad you like the art me and my friend aaron hand paint them all.

I'm painting one right now should have the pic here on sunday!

G

hey, I've even heard good thing about you guys up here in Tacoma from friends at school. There isn't a chance you'll make a board at 56 or 60 in. I ride a 44 and am lookin for something longer I want to be able to walk the board in more than half a stride.

but I'd love to see some of your pics

Northwest

chungtzu

Jan 28, 2005
USA Colorado
Thats weird we haven't sold anything in that area but i guess when your good word spreads.

I can do a 55 but I'll have to get real thick wood so it will be a little expensive probably like $60 for a board.

chungtzu

Jan 28, 2005
USA Colorado
YESS!!! I just bought my silver back green to yellow with a green to yellow stripe and 97mm flywheels it is going to be the best board ever.