quad fin rec?

ShipFixer

May 31, 2021
San Diego
Naked Viking Surf - Mannkine (Dan Mann) or Album Fascination quads in G10, they're thin but still really stiff so they are a bit different than all the other things I've had. Low drag and fast. The Mannkine fins are good all around, the Fascination set are split keels like Controllers and meant for wide tail boards.

bfat

Dec 20, 2018
Brooklyn/Maine
Take a look at the Mandala AK4 quad set. Very hard to find but a great all-rounder.

Couch
Funny thing, I tried to buy an AK4 set off of craigslist a little while back. The seller gave me a phone number that bounced and I walked away. Such is craigslist life.

hankster

Nov 12, 2013
San Francisco
101 Fin Co is on my list. Did you get a stock set or custom?

And for the hanelai crew, did you like composite, all fiberglass?
Re. Hanalei fins, for the big guns, I like them in G10. For the quad eggs, he does some amazing combos using carbon fiber.

Bryce

Nov 6, 2017
_
101 Fin Co is on my list. Did you get a stock set or custom?

And for the hanelai crew, did you like composite, all fiberglass?
I’ve ridden several stock fins and Marlin has been really great with custom templates I’ve come up with.

for quads he has several stock templates that are sure to work. The light weight of the fins are unbeatable. The flex and response lead to excellent performance. Highly recommend reaching out to him and telling him what you are looking for. He is very knowledgeable and can steer you in the right direction.