PV Bay Boys

pintail

Feb 19, 2004
LA, California
And nobody shoots cell phone video of these dipsh#ts? That's pretty much all you need to get them arrested. Or at least have a popular youtube posting.

Murph

Feb 17, 2004
USA California
I Drive by there almost everyday... And I just laugh. The place breaks maybe 6 weeks out of the year. I love to watch it break when the big swells roll in, But I got a tell ya, It's not a bunch of pros ripping. Just like any line up...it's filled with kooks. It's just that these kooks think their part of something special. I've lived here nearly my entire life and I have realized that, for some of these guys, this Bay Boy thing is all they got. This is not an easy town... Lots of really successful, driven, educated people. Some of these guys struggle with their identities. It's actually sad.

pefa

Mar 14, 2008
Bi
Next swell, rent a bus, have 30ish peeps roll out w/ soft tops, nsp's and plenty of other kookaphernalia.

Dawnpatrol

May 7, 2006
PNW
nedsurf wrote:
Big deal. People throw s&*t and yell at me all the time and it doesn't make the papers.
That's because your an old curmudgeon that doesn't play well with others! LOL>
On the serious side, there is no excuse for this to continue for as long as it has. Localism is an insidious behavior and is not isolated to PV Cove. One can only hope that bad karma will beget bad karma. To prompt such, maybe a 60 minute special on this would expose the perps? Hmmm? Any buddy in tight with CBS?

Krug

Feb 18, 2004
pefa wrote:
Next swell, rent a bus, have 30ish peeps roll out w/ soft tops, nsp's and plenty of other kookaphernalia.
This would be epic. Perhaps a PV surf camp.

Komaiaboyz

Apr 27, 2008
Need to message Captain Barbossa and his crew of soft top misfits. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vDd3Vci9QE