Part of the plane that’s not needed

Bruce Fowler

Jul 28, 2018
California
As long as the air is attached to the top half of the wing you're fine.

If not, we won't be getting anymore posts from you.

My wife was retired flight crew (golden years flying as L.O.D. fluent in French)..... for TWA until AA swallowed them up. Always listed 1st class or Business so we were never so miserable as to look out the window and see stuff like this.

shapewright

Aug 6, 2006
USA California
As long as the air is attached to the top half of the wing you're fine.

If not, we won't be getting anymore posts from you.

My wife was retired flight crew (golden years flying as L.O.D. fluent in French)..... for TWA until AA swallowed them up. Always listed 1st class or Business so we were never so miserable as to look out the window and see stuff like this.
I can fly, my father was a 28 year Combat pilot, big metal things that fly worry me when tiny things can bring big trouble,
I don’t know what it was, but made it to Portugal safely

shapewright

Aug 6, 2006
USA California
I can fly, my father was a 28 year Combat pilot, big metal things that fly worry me when tiny things can bring big trouble,
I don’t know what it was, but made it to Portugal safely
And on a much litghter note, water is warm and got a fun session at Ribera Il’has yesterday evening, forecast is for heavy north winds for the next few days.
Be busy at the factory

shapewright

Aug 6, 2006
USA California
I know it’s for work but enjoy your time there.
It’s work, but in the years past it was those 10-12 hour days, “Nico, it’s 9:45, time to get home “, the it was the 11 Pm dinners that the Iberian peninsula is so famous for.
I woke at 4 AM today, Nico got up not much later, reconnoitered at his factory with other employees and caravaned to Peniche.
The Wavegliders contingent up there was waiting for us, the winds were non existent, super clear water, warm, 1’ to maybe 4’ on random rate sets, doubled up, closed out and every wave had 3 soft board surf school drop ins.
I paddled out, missed 5 double ups in a row and drifted in to shore, it was not worth being any more disgusted with Lajolla shores of Portugal.
It was a steady 3-4 at Ribera across the street
07A037F5-37E8-4541-A266-CE318616A14C.jpeg
23B879E8-54E6-439A-97D4-E50234C082A8.jpeg

Members online