OIL ON THE BEACH

Discussion in 'Surfing' started by deepsouth, Jun 1, 2010.

1. deepsouth

deepsouth New Member

Feb 16, 2004
    USA
    Makawaosurfer93 wrote:
    EXACTLY! All he needs to do is get on the phone to the general in charge of the corps and order him to do it. Get started now, do the paperwork later. Just do it. Apparently political posturing doesn't include direct action. "I've been on this since day one." Bu11$h!t!

2. PeakMaster

PeakMaster Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey CMC
    Fact is...every surfer worth his salt on this forum and anywhere else that voted for this assclown should see the light and be intellectually honest with themselves. He, like many before him, are not the leaders they promised they would be. In fact, this asshole does not deserve any title approaching the word leader. No politics man, he is the fucking President of the Unites States of America and he cannot gain a handle on this situation? God help us when it gets worse then this and it will. The sooner he and his band of cronies and self serving d-bags are gone, Pelosi and the rest of them, the better.

Shit, Bill Clinton would have fixed this in short order and Hillary in shorter order.

3. skeeter

skeeter New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    USA Delaware
    Nero fiddles while Rome burns

-Suetonius

4. SMUKES

SMUKES Active Member

Jun 23, 2009
    USA California
    Dude, I qotta ask - all the qay shit and "fuck you's" and I have 2 houses aside, what the fuck do you know? That quy pete has a phd and has worked riqht there by the riq, this shit is in deep's backyard... Literally so I'll take his word for it, what the fuck makes you qualified to qive your spleen a vent, you ever done anythinq to qive your word some cred on a thinq like this? I looked back at that silly assed first rant of yours and you just come off like some dickhead with an axe to qrind.

5. PeakMaster

PeakMaster Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2004
    USA New Jersey CMC
    SMUKES wrote:
    Yeah but hey, I'm just tryin' to keep it funky.

6. longboardmaster

longboardmaster Administrator Staff Member

Feb 14, 2004
    Not to belabor the point, but these shots are sad.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/06/caught_in_the_oil.html

7. slosurf

slosurf Active Member

Sep 1, 2004
    USA Maryland
  8. surflugen

surflugen Member

Mar 17, 2006
    USA California
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/massive-flow-of-bullshit-continues-to-gush-from-bp,17564/?ref=d

Not funny but right on the money. This is on my mind everyday my heart aches for all of the gulf coast. I (actually) pray for all the effected to find some relief soon.

9. deepsouth

deepsouth New Member

Feb 16, 2004
    USA
    This says it all

Attached files
    [​IMG]

10. Guest

Guest Guest

SMUKES wrote:
    I need to clear the record as we move past this and into kinder discussions: an ecology BS and a few grad classes studying marshes, mangroves, and fish doesn't make me an expert, just well-informed. I moved on to a different area of science and away from the Gulf Coast long ago.